1. Register an event and share the link as a referrer to invite others to join the event.
2. If the referee accesses the link, registers a Huawei Cloud account, and logs in to register the event, the invitation is valid. Each Huawei Cloud account can be invited to each event only once.
3. For details about the gifts for sharing, see the event notice.
4. Huawei Cloud reserves the right to disqualify users from lucky draws and rewards, for example, users who register fake or duplicate accounts to gain unauthorized access to more resources.
5. Huawei Cloud reserves the right to interpret the rules of this event within the scope of laws and regulations. Huawei Cloud reserves the right to update, modify, or delete the rules of this event from time to time. The above updates, modifications, or deletions take effect immediately upon publication. If a user continues to use the service after the rule takes effect, it is deemed that the user agrees to the updated rule. Users shall proactively view the latest content of the rule.
6. You represent, warrant, and undertake that you have registered a Huawei Cloud Account on Huawei Cloud's website, and accepted the terms and conditions of the HUAWEI CLOUD Customer Agreement as well as the policies, documents, and terms referenced therein (which is accessible at the URL). You further represent, warrant, and undertake that you have accepted the Huawei Cloud Developer Service User Agreement and Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the above agreements and rules, please terminate the use of this service.